Claire Agutter - Scopism | Matt Klassen,- Cherwell | Ben Sapp - Numerify | Daniel Breston - Virtual Clarity
About this talk
With so much business and technology change surrounding IT Service Management - as well as the impact of COVID-19 - what does the future of ITSM hold?
Join this expert panel as we take a closer look at the areas in which ITSM is evolving and morphing, as well as those where its roots in people, process and technology are proving to be steadfast supporters in a time of immense upheaval.
Topics of discussion will include:
- What are ITSM professionals currently focusing on?
- Which technological advancements are helping ITSM better meet business demands?
- How have - or haven’t - ITSM best practices changed?
- Moderated by Claire Agutter - Director at Scopism
- Panellists include Matt Klassen,- VP, Product Marketing at Cherwell and Ben Sapp - Insights Solutions Architect at Numerify | Daniel Breston - Consultant and Coach, Virtual Clarity
IT service management forms the backbone of any forward looking IT infrastructure. Whether it’s the latest trends, techniques or strategies, the content in this channel will help you optimize your organization's IT operations.…