Troy DuMoulin, Vice President - Professional Services, Pink Elephant
Today everyone knows about the Cloud. Not just the IT folks – EVERYONE. Most IT customers have personally subscribed to Cloud based services and we continue to see a trend towards consumerization and BYOD.
• Are these online cloud services compatible with how we work in IT Service Management today?
• Some say our best practice frameworks, like ITIL, hardly acknowledge the Cloud. So how can ITSM work in the Cloud?
• Does it have to change? Why should ITIL be any less useful in a Cloudy world?
• Can your business accept that key services – and data – are being hosted somewhere else, and you don’t always know where? Or who is accountable?
• How do we come to terms with the Cloud – and its service providers marketing directly to Business Customers and Users?
This webinar aims to answer these questions and provide reassurances that the Cloud is “manageable” with the right perspective.