Bill Keyworth, IDC Adjunct Research Advisor; Cathy Kirch, Allstate; Anthony Oxley, itSMF UK
Attend this panel session featuring a variety of industry expert perspectives for tips on how to fine tune your change, configuration and release management strategy moving forward. They'll be providing insight into questions such as:
- What are the strategic, business-oriented implications of implementing Change, Configuration and Release Management?
- Why would a business executive care about these ITIL operational processes?
- What are the benefits to business users of prioritizing these IT Service Management disciplines over other customer-service options?
- What are the dangers of implementing Change, Configuration and Release Management in aligning IT with the business customer?
- What have been and should be the metrics for success in integrating these three ITIL processes within the IT lifecycle?
- How are the dependencies of Change, Configuration and Release Management resolved?
- Why have these three essentials for IT Operations captured the tactical imagination of IT managers, staff and vendors?