James Smith, Dev Manager, DevOpsGuys; Stephen Thair, Ops Manager, DevOpsGuys
Delivering anti-fragile systems may require us to challenge traditional ITSM approaches. With the rapid ascension of DevOps, IT decision makers, need to understand the perceived need for a “new way” to deliver value from IT.
In this session we look at the key concepts and enablers underlying the DevOps Movement and place it in the wider context of Agile, “Anti-Fragility” and most importantly ITIL.
You will learn about:
· What DevOps is (and is not)
· Key models used to conceptualise DevOps
· Anti-Fragility and the behaviour of complex systems
· How DevOps and ITSM intersect
· DevOps Transformation and how it can help deliver business value. DevOps and ITSM intersect