Adrian Davis, (ISC)2 EMEA - Moderator; Mark Ampleford, Barclay Simpson; Marko van Zwam, Deloitte; Neil Breden, Fujitsu
More than 100,000 information security professionals have invested time, effort and resources to achieve what has long been considered the Gold Standard security certification – The CISSP. Now that the security industry is growing and career trends are shaping the current job market, there is a bigger need to understand where the CISSP fits and what value it brings to any professional undertaking the path to become certified.
During this panel session you'll hear different perspectives, including that of the hiring manager, recruiter and credential holders themselves around the following questions:
- How is the CISSP viewed in the market place?
- Which career paths are worth exploring with a CISSP?
- What skillset does a CISSP have?
- Is the CISSP a differentiator for a candidate?
- How does the CISSP help the professional perform his job?