Michael Sanders, ExtraHop; Karl Ots, Head of Cloud Security; Craig Olsen, Cybersecurity Architect; Brandon Dunlap, Moderator
Cybersecurity has never been easy, and as enterprises expand their footprints in the cloud, they often run into issues and friction that can weaken security and leave them vulnerable to advanced threats. Cloud environments are highly dynamic, and many security tools struggle to match the scale and elasticity the cloud provides. Security teams need to take a frictionless approach to regain the advantage over attackers. Join ExtraHop and (ISC)2 on October 7, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern/10:00 a.m. Pacific for a discussion on the keys to securing your cloud environment and how the power of Network Detection and Response solutions can help you reclaim the upper hand in your cloud environments.
· Knowing your datasource
· Logs vs agents vs network packets
· Investigating and hunting threats
· Take advantage of the power of network forensics in the cloud
· Detect and immediately respond to advanced threats
· How to “break the ice" under attackers