Michael Isbitski, Director, Sysdig; Les Hardin, Director, Humana; Steve Winterfeld, Advisory CISO Akamai; Dunlap, Moderator
Lifting and shifting workloads to the cloud without tooling changes is a losing proposition. Traditional tools and processes fail, don’t provide adequate visibility, or don’t provide appropriate cloud and workload context. And there’s the agent-based vs. agentless debate. It’s no wonder security teams can feel overwhelmed as they struggle to implement a solution that affords timely, reliable, and comprehensive security outcomes. Implementing a combination of agent-based and agentless cloud-native security tooling, an approach that provides outcomes far superior than either solution on its own.
On August 4, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern/10:00 a.m. Pacific Sysdig and (ISC)² will discuss:
• Eliminating blind spots in cloud environments to improve visibility
• Prioritizing the most critical alerts to address common root causes
• Remediating issues at the source, eliminating the job of repeatedly fixing the same issues
• Leveraging open standards such as Falco for runtime threat detection and cloud security monitoring
• Uncovering the risks of overly permissive API keys in cloud environments