Over the past decade IT organizations have discovered the benefits of moving applications and storage to the cloud. Recent trends point to an increase of on-premises hybrid cloud solutions. Cloud-native applications running in containers have driven the need for high-performance persistent storage that is both easy to deploy and manage.
In this live webcast, FCIA experts will explore the role that Fibre Channel plays in merging the benefits of a cloud-based infrastructure with the advantages of an on-premises hosting solution for gains in reliability, performance, and scalability - all with cost reduction. With a focus on Kubernetes, we will explain how these best practice environments can be combined for the next generation of application deployments. Join us for a discussion on:
• Cloud market trends
• How organizations are deploying cloud
• Introduction to containers and persistent storage
• The role of Fibre Channel in Kubernetes
• Evolution of container storage interfaces and CSI
• Fibre Channel fabric requirements and considerations