Ajay Bhardwaj, General Manager, Managed Security Services Program, Secureworks
What you'll learn:
• A look back — and forward — at the cybersecurity landscape
• New technologies and strategies for managed security services
• Five things MSSPs need to offer today
• The role of intelligence in proactive threat hunting
• The need for open technology and industry collaboration
Managed security services are evolving rapidly in response to radical changes in the cybersecurity landscape. In this episode, we talk to Ajay Bhardwaj, General Manager of the Secureworks® Managed Security Services Program. Ajay explains how the unprecedented pace of change has shaped a need for more innovative and proactive managed services, including managed detection and response. He takes us through the must-have tools and technologies that MSSPs need to deploy in order to reduce alert fatigue, increase intelligence, and proactively hunt down threats. Openness and collaboration are also key take-home messages, not just in technology but throughout the cybersecurity ecosystem. Join us to discover how new and improved managed security services can help customers safeguard their systems.