Aaron Sheridan, Sr. Systems Security Engineer
With the APT attacks in 2011, we have seen cyber criminals penetrate networks seemingly at will. This has been possible because of zero-day, targeted APT attacks utilizing sophisticated malware that infiltrates over multiple stages and multiple vectors like Web and Email.
In this webcast Aaron will discuss the cycle of cyber insecurity and provide key criteria as security professionals investigate next-generation threat protection, including:
1. Real-time defenses beyond signatures
2. Dynamic analysis of all phases of the attack lifecycle
3. Inbound and outbound filtering across protocols
4. Accurate, low false positive rates
5. Global intelligence to protect the local network