The healthcare industry has embraced digital transformation to improve the quality of patient care. Telemedicine, patient records, diagnostic imaging, e-prescriptions, billing, all need to be delivered and available from anywhere, any time and on any device.
Healthcare IT Professionals need visibility into on prem and cloud environments across wired and wireless infrastructures in real-time to ensure medical professionals have rapid, safe and secure access to critical applications and patients are receiving the highest quality interaction with their care providers. Visibility is essential for improving patient outcomes and enhancing the patient and clinician experience.
NETSCOUT’s nGenius Performance Management Platform provides a scalable deep packet inspection approach for real-time, continuous visibility for clinical applications, healthcare networks and the business applications that support patient care. Join this discussion to gain insight on:
• How leading healthcare providers are meeting performance challenges by using Smart Data and Smart Analytics for continuous monitoring of electronic medical records, telemedicine, imaging, diagnostics and e-prescription applications and services.
• Assuring the digital user experience throughout a hospital with heavy use of IoT devices across Wi-Fi.
• The value and relevance of expanding visibility at remote member hospitals, medical facilities, clinics and even the home offices of physicians.
• Reducing MTTR on missional critical medical application performance degradations.
• Simple ways to strengthen critical infrastructure and defend against cyber threats.