Frank Diana, Big Data and Analytics Guru at Tata Consultancy Services; Matt Josefowicz, Managing Director at Novarica
The majority of insurers today are only beginning to explore how new data collection and processing technologies can improve their business outcomes. As they wade deeper into the field, most will discover that Big Data is emerging as a mature technology with applications to a variety of business challenges. During this webcast, we will discuss:
- What are the most compelling business opportunities that Insurers can address with Big Data?
- How do I make sense out of all this on an actionable basis?
- How will Big Data impact the way we do business in 2012 and 2015?
- Can Insurers gain a competitive advantage by being early adopters?
- How to leverage tools like Hadoop to put your customer data into action to increase customer centricity
- How can Insurers take advantage of the collaborative, contextual and predictive benefits of big data?
Obtaining these deep insights requires both a strong technology partner with deep business insight to enable actionable analytics to use the Big Data capabilities successfully. TCS is a leading global technology company with a strong Big Data practice and understands the difficulty organizations are facing with this ascending technology and can help clear the hype from the reality. Register and attend for a chance to win an iPad 3.