Sanjiv Bhaskar, Aroop Zutshi, Frost & Sullivan and David Forbes, Director, Health Industry Distributors Association
The shortage of PPE due to COVID-19 has exposed the vulnerability of our healthcare and emergency response systems. This pandemic has also revealed the shortcomings of the PPE industry and its dependence on outsourced supply chains. How will this pandemic change the PPE industry’s approach to different end-user industries? How will PPE companies seize this tremendous growth opportunity? Will the PPE industry continue to be favored by the private equity community?
• Understand COVID-19’s impact on the industrial PPE markets
• Understand COVID-19’s impact on the healthcare PPE markets
• Discover potential new competitors to industrial PPE players
• Learn about supply chain opportunities and challenges
• Find out if COVID-19 will reverse the PPE consolidation trend or enhance it