Frost & Sullivan Visionary Innovation Experts and Heidi Dethloff, VP, Marketing, Digimarc Corporation
The retail industry will undergo massive changes as the age of disruption continues to impact consumer behaviors and buying trends. In this constant flux, retailers should understand and prepare strategies to retain customers and gain an edge over the competition. In this webinar session, Frost & Sullivan experts and Heidi Dethloff, VP, Marketing, Digimarc Corporation, will discuss The Future of Retail across four distinct segments:
• Future retail “Person” - Gen Alpha as the new wave of “digital native” influencers and future customers
• Future retail “Place” - Reinvention of physical retail as a point of engagement from a small box to a “novel” box
• Future retail “Points” – Advent of new points of commerce such as in-vehicle commerce
• Future retail “Process” – Advances in technology such as AI, automation, and AR/VR disrupting the prevailing retail process
Join Frost & Sullivan for a complimentary webinar on January 23 as we take a deep dive and answer:
• How can you keep up with the rapidly evolving physical retail environment?
• What retail technologies will drive growth opportunities over the next decade?
• How can your company build a strategy to stay relevant to this new target customer?