Frost & Sullivan Experts and Key Government Officials from UAE and Israel
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Israel's recent peace deal has opened up tremendous business opportunities. There are many synergies to be explored in various sectors, such as defense, agriculture, technologies, water conservation, urban farming, autonomous vehicles, and healthcare.
Join Frost & Sullivan experts Mani James, Dr. Tiran Rothman, and Subhash Joshi, plus key government officials from UAE and Israel, as they come together for the first time to share their experiences and insights into how you can tap into each country’s potential.
Our guest speakers:
1. Adv. Uriel Lynn, President of the Federation of the Israeli Chambers of Commerce
2. Eyal Eliezer, Head of Strategy and Marketing, “Invest in Israel,” Ministry of Economy and Industry
3. Dr. Ron Tomer, Co-CEO of Unipharm and President of the Manufacturers Association of Israel
4. Mohammed Shael, CEO of Corporate Strategic Affairs
5. Fahad AlGergawi, CEO of Dubai Investment Development Agency
6. Saed Alawadi, CEO of Dubai Export Development Corporation
7. Mr. Abdelrahman Al Hosani, Director, Exporter Services
• Understand the key future trends that will drive growth opportunities in Israel and UAE.
• Determine critical ways the two countries can collaborate with their respective innovation systems.
• Identify top strategic sectors which offer investment hot spots for investors.
• Examine insights into top strategies leveraged by governments to propel business.