Frost & Sullivan Experts and Shady Elborno, Head of Macro Strategy Emirates NBD
What will be the largest contributors to the GCC economy? What are expected to be the fastest-growing segments/opportunities within the contributing sectors from now until 2025?
With anti-COVID vaccines getting rolled out, governments and corporations are announcing ambitious growth plans and aggressively putting in support measures to rebuild the economy, stimulate cash flow and build a sustainable growth trajectory that will shape the future of the economy. Frost & Sullivan is actively advising government agencies and some of the largest, fastest-growing firms partnering to build accelerated and resilient growth plans.
Gain insights into what is to come:
1. 2021-2022 expectations
2. 2025 state of the economy
3. The changing geopolitical scenario
4. Growth sectors of the future
5. Building a modern oil-based economy
6. Services, logistics and infrastructure in a non-oil economy
7. Building advanced healthcare
8. The rapidly transforming mobility sector (automotive, aviation, supply chain, logistics)
9. Top 10 investment opportunities