Mark Simoncelli, Global Director for Growth Implementation and Ryan Sherring, Africa Consulting Manager, Frost & Sullivan
As M&A activity continues to pick up the pace, the roadblocks to successful acquisition integration remain prominent: loss of the deal’s value drivers, barriers to change management, inaccurate synergy identification, and low employee retention rates. Planning and implementing an integration process are key to overcoming these hurdles to successful integration.
Join us to learn how to:
• Build a cross-functional integration team
• Develop a formal integration process from due diligence to post- integration monitoring
• Create a metrics-driven monitoring system based on value drivers, milestones, and synergies
• Construct a timely and effective communications strategy
• Employ change management strategies for employee retention