Aroop Zutshi, Craig Parker and Neha Anna Thomas, Frost & Sullivan
What tectonic economic shifts do we see in 2021, and how will the 2022 growth outlook evolve? What emerging regional and industrial growth opportunities can firms leverage? How strong will the rebound into 2022 be?
As the world economy rebounds from the deep economic contraction in 2020, industries are going through transformative changes to adapt to the economic uncertainty created by the pandemic. Supply-chain shifts, changing consumer preferences, and new investment priorities will give rise to new growth opportunities.
Join Frost & Sullivan experts Aroop Zutshi, Craig Parker, and Neha Anna Thomas for our complimentary webinar: Top 10 Global Economic Trends for 2021 and 2022. They will expound on the top economic trends to watch, critical regional risks, growth recovery patterns, and growth opportunities across countries and industries.
• Identify transformative trends shaping the global economy.
• Gain insights into regional developments and risks for H2 2021 and 2022.
• Identify how growth forecasts for major economies will evolve.
• Discuss new growth and investment opportunities across regions and industries.
• Engage in a Growth Pipeline™ Dialogue with a panel of senior economists and regional experts.