After a decade of declining solar costs and accelerating interest from investors, what's next for solar photovoltaic (PV)? The 2010s were a stellar decade for solar PV; technology costs tumbled, and the drive to decarbonize the power sector encouraged governments and investors to back solar projects.
For the 2020s, growth is set to continue, but the market dynamics will continue to change. This briefing will cover:
1. Which geographic markets will be the next key hotspots?
2. How much will the utility, commercial, and residential PV sectors grow?
3. What new technology innovations will improve solution offerings and drive future growth?
4. Which investor business models will sustain growth over the decade?
5. How will service propositions evolve to meet the needs of both aging assets and greenfield arms operating in harsh environmental conditions?