Siddharth Saha, Vice President of Research, Frost & Sullivan, Johnny Ma CTO of Health & Life Sciences, Hitachi Vantara
We invite you to attend this complimentary webinar on Precision Imaging in Precision Medicine and Disease Prevention, moderated by Siddharth Saha, Vice President of Research Transformational Health Frost & Sullivan along with a subject-matter-expert in radiology imaging applications, Johnny Ma, CTO of Health & Life Sciences, Hitachi Vantara
The modern healthcare systems are undergoing a paradigm shift in the delivery of care. Traditional centralized and procedure-based operations are now shifting to patient-centric, personalized medicine; from one-way patient information flow and invasive care to two-way communication and image-based treatment. This paradigm shift is further accelerating the challenges of managing, protecting, sharing, applying and analyzing health and medical data, which continue to grow rapidly in volume, variety, velocity and mobility.
The key is to create a vibrant, intelligent and agile data platform that can manage, protect and mobilize the ever-increasing health and medical data. When implemented correctly, data platform of this kind enables the health & life sciences organizations to easily access, collaborate and share data, and convert them into meaningful insights for analytics and innovation.
Here’s a peek at what you’ll learn:
• Precision medicine’s reliance on clinical data sets in healthcare enterprises
• Healthcare industry requirements in achieving the 2025 goals
• Resetting the expectations from imaging diagnostics - Bold new responsibilities
• The power of individual stakeholders such as radiologists, pathologists, clinical researchers, database administrators, and CIOs within healthcare institutions
• Institutional considerations when owning and managing clinical data
• Opportunities to enhance the partnership ecosystem
• Primary drivers of innovations