Koustav Chatterjee, Industry Principal, Frost & Sullivan and Troy Ament, Chief Information Security Officer, Fortinet
Koustav Chatterjee, Industry Principal at Frost & Sullivan, and Troy Ament, Chief Information Security Officer at Fortinet, will discuss:
1. How cognitive unified endpoint management (UEM) is used to identify and resolve root causes of cyberattacks.
2. Why it's important to secure cloud compatibility of all application programming interface (API) enforcements to ensure seamless digital transformation.
3. How to store on-device and internet of medical things (IoMT)-generated data on a dedicated data lake to optimize protection.
4. How to ensure cognitive patient identity and access management on the cloud.
5. How to leverage third-party security and risk advisory services to manage IoMT and medical devices.
6. How to protect virtual care ecosystems with inherent security architecture.