The Impact of Social Media Integration in the APAC Contact Center Industry
Contact centers in the Asia-Pacific region are transforming from the traditional inbound call centers to the customer engagement centers involving multi-channel interaction. Hence, social media integration has become increasingly deeper; the social media itself is now one of the first choices for end customers to initiate the conversation with contact centers. Therefore, the social media interaction will lead the overall multi-media integration trend for contact center industry in APAC.
RecordedAug 13 201438 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Maiara Munhoz, Senior Industry Analyst, Frost & Sullivan and Luiz Carlos Faray De Aquino, B2B IT Director
Remote work, telework, home office, virtual work or telecommute—call it what you want, but the fact is this new way of working is already widespread in countries such as the United States. Why and how is this spreading worldwide, including the Latin American region? The growing usage of mobile and social networking is changing employee expectations of how, when and where they consume, contribute and share information.
Alexander Michael, Director of Consulting, Frost & Sullivan
Digital transformation affects every industry, every type of organisation and every country in Europe. It is a strategic priority for businesses to address the top drivers behind industry change: (1) changing needs of customers; (2) new distribution channels; and (3) new products entering the industry.
A unified suite of applications running off of a single database answers these challenges efficiently, and Frost & Sullivan research finds that businesses increasingly see cloud as a solution to the challenges of industry transformation, competition, and as a means to facilitate global expansion. They are turning to the cloud for its agility, scalability and flexibility, and reaping the rewards by delivering innovative products and services that are transforming industries.
Andrew Milroy, Sr. Vc President, Frost & Sullivan and Ankush Gangwani,Director,Global Product Management, TATA Communications
Why You Must Attend:
• Discover why digital transformation is at the heart of customer experience
• Learn about next-generation intelligent contact centers incorporating Artificial Intelligence (AI) and leveraging the power of SMAC
• See how digitalization is driving the 4Cs of global contact centers: consistent customer experience, customer segmentation, consolidation and control
• Follow customer use cases, which demonstrate the benefits of Tata Communications’ hosted contact centers
Jean-Noël Georges, Frost & Sullivan, Emmanuel Legros,Gemalto, Sergio Cozzolino, TIM
For more than two years, the telecom industry had to adapt its strategy to market requirements. Now, new usages and devices are driving the market, strengthened by a strong consumer demand for connectivity. The global Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) market reached 5,456 million units in 2016 and will continue to grow, reaching 5,570 million units in 2021. The explosion of tablets, wearables and the Internet of Things (IoT) has forced the telecom industry to standardize a new SIM called embedded SIM (eSIM) to leverage new business opportunities. This is a fantastic chance for telecom operators to create new consumer experiences and set up high-quality connectivity based on personalized offers.
Ajay Sunder, Vice President, Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Transformation Practice
Fintech is transforming the traditional financial services industries. New services are being launched by Fintech disruptors that traditional, established financial institutions are not interested in providing or cannot provide due to regulations or cannibalization of their existing business commitments. The emergence of new business models is enabling players to innovate with technologies, product lines and solutions. In order to remain competitive and relevant, traditional financial services and technology companies need to:
• Partner or cooperate with new ecosystem start-ups to complement their existing services
• Clearly identify customer segments and new services for the next generation of financial customers
Why You Must Attend:
•Find out how connected cars are impacting the traditional automotive ecosystem
• Learn about the major trends in connectivity and security
• Discover how technologies and existing services will transform the way we interact with vehicles
• Understand how the new market players such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are now taking control of the connected car market, and the opportunities to create new digital services and customer experiences.
• Participate in an interactive panel discussion with Frost & Sullivan, Gemalto and Eliocity
Jarad Carleton, Jae Shin, John Michelsen, Varun Kohli, Avi Rosen
A round-table discussion with executives from Check Point Software Technologies, Zimperium, Skycure and Kaymera Technologies will focus on mobile security and illuminate the issues for companies that want to improve BYOD security in their organizations.
Why You Must Attend:
· Understand why raising the bar on mobile security is important across industries in the developed world
· Get expert insight from leading security technologists about trends that impact the enterprise today
· Learn what can be done to increase security in the BYOD environment
Benoy CS, Head of the Digital Transformation, Syed Masroor, Country Manager, Flash Solutions, EMC India & SAARC
Why You Must Attend:
• India is on the cusp of a digital revolution. Discover the opportunities and trends in digital transformation.
• Learn about the benefits of flash storage for new-age enterprise needs, such as business intelligence, analytics, and virtual desktop infrastructure.
• Nearly 75% of CIOs in India are using flash storage to support their mission-critical databases, such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, etc. Find out why.
• Discover how flash storage has helped CIOs achieve their business goals.
Adrian Drozd, Research Director and Vijay Michalik, Research Analyst
Historically, the education sector has been characterized by underestimated opportunities given poor visibility into the trends and challenges faced by the sector; however, investment inertia is finally starting to change. This briefing will focus on digital disruption in education, offering IT vendors insight into the growth opportunities. Education technology can disrupt the traditional service providers, and other IT vendors with applicable tools need to seize the opportunities before more nimble startups can lock them down. Education now represents a huge under-addressed market with significant new revenue streams available. However, it is crucial for providers targeting this space to understand the unique strategies and investment priorities of the education sector. In addition, having a clear perspective of how emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, quantum computing, blockchain and IoT can help to revolutionize the sector is essential.
The UCC (unified communications and collaboration) landscape continues to change dramatically, with new tools and technologies available to address employee needs in the face of an increasingly virtual and mobile workplace. Attend this webinar to learn what companies are doing today to help their workers stay productive and what they intend to do in the future.
Financial technology (FinTech) is forcing the payment industry and financial institutions to rethink their strategies and accelerate their digital transformation. This disruption is a fantastic opportunity for banks and financial institutions to create new digital services, exciting customer experiences, and innovative technical solutions. In Europe, traditional players within the payment space will have to share the payment transaction process with new entrants. The quality of the security and liability may shift to the historical players, while start-ups could benefit from the new payment services market growth without having to support the risk. Payment alternative solutions providers will have a more aggressive sales approach and exciting pricing structure. Future consumers will probably be attracted to this disruptive payment initiative, shrinking the total addressable market for traditional players. Fintech is a global revolution, but the US is clearly driving investments.
The payment industry expected mobile payment to become a major player. But market adoption failed to meet expectations. Thanks to the EMV (Europay MasterCard and Visa liability) shift in the US and many global initiatives, payment infrastructures are ready for a mobile payment explosion.
Why You Must Attend:
· Listen to Oberthur Technologies, one of the major market players in the field
· Learn the latest information regarding mobile payment evolution
· Hear about the latest technology directly from market players
· Understand your mobile payment knowledge and expectations
This briefing will analyze the reigning trends in the European data center services market, providing an overview of the go-to-market strategies of various providers. We will also be joined by Matthew Finnie, chief technology officer at Interoute, who will provide his perspective on the growth of the data center services market.
Why You Must Attend:
• Find out how cloud is impacting traditional data center services
• Learn about the major trends in data center and cloud services
• Discover how providers are catering to hybrid IT requirements
• Understand competing strategies adopted by data center services providers
Ajay Sunder, Vice President, Digital Transformation, Frost & Sullivan
Asia Pacific’s data center services market is currently undergoing significant traction, with a healthy growth of 15.4% over 2015 to reach revenues in excess of US$14 billion in 2016. With exceptional growth in emerging markets, Frost & Sullivan expects the strong pace of growth to continue within the Asia Pacific markets. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% between the period of 2015 - 2022 to reach US$32.8 billion at the end of 2022.
If you have any client that has an interest in gaining an in depth understanding of the data center services landscape in Asia Pacific this study will help, addressing questions such as:
What is the size of the Data Centre Services market at an APAC regional and at country level (10 markets)
Who are the major players in the fast moving and growing area
What are the key drivers for growth?
What are the market challenges?
This will interest:
Large enterprises who are procuring data center services in APAC (eg banks)
Any company looking at making a data centre investment, partnership or acquisition in APAC
Providers of power and cooling solutions who are selling into the APAC market
Property owners/developers who are planning to build data center facilities in the region
Other data centre providers who are interested to understand in detail what the market looks from an independent, trusted third party
Blockchains are a new solution to a fundamental question in the digital world: How do you establish trust between parties over the Internet’s untrusted network? More specifically, how do you get perfect, simultaneous, shared data between a number of different people, devices or businesses? It is the technology that supports cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, but it can support the transfer of any data or digital asset. Bitcoin is the tip of the blockchain iceberg. Decision makers across industries are beginning to ask: "What does blockchain technology mean for our future?" This webinar will equip attendees with the foundation to understand its huge potential.
Jean-Noël Georges, Frederique Richert, Mark Goldspink
The explosion of fraud in payment is a major concern for financial institutions as global business is based on trust. Fraudsters are clever and are able to quickly target unknown security breaches to succeed. In this webinar, we will focus on innovative ways to fight against fraud and discuss the latest trends in payment fraud.
Nancy Jamison, Principal Analyst, Digital Transformation and Rob Allman, Group General Manager, Dimension Data
It’s increasingly clear that improving the customer experience and reducing customer effort are critical in today’s competitive environment. It’s also clear that businesses and solution providers are embracing omnichannel customer care with the goal of seamless customer engagement. Is omnichannel realistic?
Why you should attend:
• Learn where companies are in providing omnichannel customer care
• Identify the drivers and restraints in omnichannel delivery
• Hear a key global systems integrator and solutions provider talk about the challenges and successes of omnichannel delivery
Adrian Drozd, Research Director and Jonanthan Robinson, Principal Consultant
The connected (or smart) home market is attracting widespread attention from companies across numerous sectors. Connected homes depend on a rich ecosystem of network infrastructure, content delivery, and home automation technologies. Growth opportunities exist for companies spanning communications, energy, healthcare and security, to name a few.
This webinar will draw on this insight to provide a pragmatic view of current consumer perspectives. In particular, this presentation will:
• Identify consumer demands for a connected lifestyle
• Understand consumer challenges and expectations in a smart home environment
• Define the functions that consumers see most value in connecting
• Outline the level of functional integration expected by consumers
This briefing will interest ICT vendors seeking to understand how cities are investing in open and big data, and how they plan to invest beyond the proof-of-concept stage. Participants from cities will gain an overview of activities and best practices in Europe.
During this webinar we will:
· Share results of the Real-time Cities Survey
· Discuss implications for future commercialization
· Identify the leading cities
· Point to the emerging ICT opportunities
Frost & Sullivan's Digital Transformation webcasts provides global industry analysis, market forecasts, competitive analysis, and insights into emerging technologies that are designed to help your company address current trends and challenges.
Our global teams of industry experts, consultants, and market analysts continuously monitor big data, cloud computing, communication services, conferencing & collaboration, digital identification, digital media, mobile & wireless, space & communications, IT applications & services, network security, customer contact, and unified communications markets.