The (Augmented) Reality of the Situation: Emerging Trends and Issues
Why This Matters to You:
- Learn what AR really is (hint: it isn’t social networking)
- Understand the public policy and regulatory issues associated with AR
- Pinpoint the opportunities in the AR market, specifically how can you make money using AR
RecordedAug 1 201338 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Andrew Milroy, Senior Vice President, Frost & Sullivan and Ankush Gangwani,Global Product Management, TATA Communications
Why You Must Attend:
• Discover why digital transformation is at the heart of customer experience
• Learn about next-generation intelligent contact centers incorporating Artificial Intelligence (AI) and leveraging the power of SMAC
• See how digitalization is driving the 4Cs of global contact centers: consistent customer experience, customer segmentation, consolidation and control
• Follow customer use cases, which demonstrate the benefits of Tata Communications’ hosted contact centers
Ajay Sunder, Vice President, Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Transformation Practice
Fintech is transforming the traditional financial services industries. New services are being launched by Fintech disruptors that traditional, established financial institutions are not interested in providing or cannot provide due to regulations or cannibalization of their existing business commitments. The emergence of new business models is enabling players to innovate with technologies, product lines and solutions. In order to remain competitive and relevant, traditional financial services and technology companies need to:
• Partner or cooperate with new ecosystem start-ups to complement their existing services
• Clearly identify customer segments and new services for the next generation of financial customers
Why You Must Attend:
•Find out how connected cars are impacting the traditional automotive ecosystem
• Learn about the major trends in connectivity and security
• Discover how technologies and existing services will transform the way we interact with vehicles
• Understand how the new market players such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are now taking control of the connected car market, and the opportunities to create new digital services and customer experiences.
• Participate in an interactive panel discussion with Frost & Sullivan, Gemalto and Eliocity
Jarad Carleton, Jae Shin, John Michelsen, Varun Kohli, Avi Rosen
A round-table discussion with executives from Check Point Software Technologies, Zimperium, Skycure and Kaymera Technologies will focus on mobile security and illuminate the issues for companies that want to improve BYOD security in their organizations.
Why You Must Attend:
· Understand why raising the bar on mobile security is important across industries in the developed world
· Get expert insight from leading security technologists about trends that impact the enterprise today
· Learn what can be done to increase security in the BYOD environment
Benoy CS, Head of the Digital Transformation, Syed Masroor, Country Manager, Flash Solutions, EMC India & SAARC
Why You Must Attend:
• India is on the cusp of a digital revolution. Discover the opportunities and trends in digital transformation.
• Learn about the benefits of flash storage for new-age enterprise needs, such as business intelligence, analytics, and virtual desktop infrastructure.
• Nearly 75% of CIOs in India are using flash storage to support their mission-critical databases, such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, etc. Find out why.
• Discover how flash storage has helped CIOs achieve their business goals.
Adrian Drozd, Research Director and Vijay Michalik, Research Analyst
Historically, the education sector has been characterized by underestimated opportunities given poor visibility into the trends and challenges faced by the sector; however, investment inertia is finally starting to change. This briefing will focus on digital disruption in education, offering IT vendors insight into the growth opportunities. Education technology can disrupt the traditional service providers, and other IT vendors with applicable tools need to seize the opportunities before more nimble startups can lock them down. Education now represents a huge under-addressed market with significant new revenue streams available. However, it is crucial for providers targeting this space to understand the unique strategies and investment priorities of the education sector. In addition, having a clear perspective of how emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, quantum computing, blockchain and IoT can help to revolutionize the sector is essential.
The UCC (unified communications and collaboration) landscape continues to change dramatically, with new tools and technologies available to address employee needs in the face of an increasingly virtual and mobile workplace. Attend this webinar to learn what companies are doing today to help their workers stay productive and what they intend to do in the future.
Financial technology (FinTech) is forcing the payment industry and financial institutions to rethink their strategies and accelerate their digital transformation. This disruption is a fantastic opportunity for banks and financial institutions to create new digital services, exciting customer experiences, and innovative technical solutions. In Europe, traditional players within the payment space will have to share the payment transaction process with new entrants. The quality of the security and liability may shift to the historical players, while start-ups could benefit from the new payment services market growth without having to support the risk. Payment alternative solutions providers will have a more aggressive sales approach and exciting pricing structure. Future consumers will probably be attracted to this disruptive payment initiative, shrinking the total addressable market for traditional players. Fintech is a global revolution, but the US is clearly driving investments.
The payment industry expected mobile payment to become a major player. But market adoption failed to meet expectations. Thanks to the EMV (Europay MasterCard and Visa liability) shift in the US and many global initiatives, payment infrastructures are ready for a mobile payment explosion.
Why You Must Attend:
· Listen to Oberthur Technologies, one of the major market players in the field
· Learn the latest information regarding mobile payment evolution
· Hear about the latest technology directly from market players
· Understand your mobile payment knowledge and expectations
This briefing will analyze the reigning trends in the European data center services market, providing an overview of the go-to-market strategies of various providers. We will also be joined by Matthew Finnie, chief technology officer at Interoute, who will provide his perspective on the growth of the data center services market.
Why You Must Attend:
• Find out how cloud is impacting traditional data center services
• Learn about the major trends in data center and cloud services
• Discover how providers are catering to hybrid IT requirements
• Understand competing strategies adopted by data center services providers
Ajay Sunder, Vice President, Digital Transformation, Frost & Sullivan
Asia Pacific’s data center services market is currently undergoing significant traction, with a healthy growth of 15.4% over 2015 to reach revenues in excess of US$14 billion in 2016. With exceptional growth in emerging markets, Frost & Sullivan expects the strong pace of growth to continue within the Asia Pacific markets. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% between the period of 2015 - 2022 to reach US$32.8 billion at the end of 2022.
If you have any client that has an interest in gaining an in depth understanding of the data center services landscape in Asia Pacific this study will help, addressing questions such as:
What is the size of the Data Centre Services market at an APAC regional and at country level (10 markets)
Who are the major players in the fast moving and growing area
What are the key drivers for growth?
What are the market challenges?
This will interest:
Large enterprises who are procuring data center services in APAC (eg banks)
Any company looking at making a data centre investment, partnership or acquisition in APAC
Providers of power and cooling solutions who are selling into the APAC market
Property owners/developers who are planning to build data center facilities in the region
Other data centre providers who are interested to understand in detail what the market looks from an independent, trusted third party
Blockchains are a new solution to a fundamental question in the digital world: How do you establish trust between parties over the Internet’s untrusted network? More specifically, how do you get perfect, simultaneous, shared data between a number of different people, devices or businesses? It is the technology that supports cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, but it can support the transfer of any data or digital asset. Bitcoin is the tip of the blockchain iceberg. Decision makers across industries are beginning to ask: "What does blockchain technology mean for our future?" This webinar will equip attendees with the foundation to understand its huge potential.
Jean-Noël Georges, Frederique Richert, Mark Goldspink
The explosion of fraud in payment is a major concern for financial institutions as global business is based on trust. Fraudsters are clever and are able to quickly target unknown security breaches to succeed. In this webinar, we will focus on innovative ways to fight against fraud and discuss the latest trends in payment fraud.
Nancy Jamison, Principal Analyst, Digital Transformation and Rob Allman, Group General Manager, Dimension Data
It’s increasingly clear that improving the customer experience and reducing customer effort are critical in today’s competitive environment. It’s also clear that businesses and solution providers are embracing omnichannel customer care with the goal of seamless customer engagement. Is omnichannel realistic?
Why you should attend:
• Learn where companies are in providing omnichannel customer care
• Identify the drivers and restraints in omnichannel delivery
• Hear a key global systems integrator and solutions provider talk about the challenges and successes of omnichannel delivery
Adrian Drozd, Research Director and Jonanthan Robinson, Principal Consultant
The connected (or smart) home market is attracting widespread attention from companies across numerous sectors. Connected homes depend on a rich ecosystem of network infrastructure, content delivery, and home automation technologies. Growth opportunities exist for companies spanning communications, energy, healthcare and security, to name a few.
This webinar will draw on this insight to provide a pragmatic view of current consumer perspectives. In particular, this presentation will:
• Identify consumer demands for a connected lifestyle
• Understand consumer challenges and expectations in a smart home environment
• Define the functions that consumers see most value in connecting
• Outline the level of functional integration expected by consumers
This briefing will interest ICT vendors seeking to understand how cities are investing in open and big data, and how they plan to invest beyond the proof-of-concept stage. Participants from cities will gain an overview of activities and best practices in Europe.
During this webinar we will:
· Share results of the Real-time Cities Survey
· Discuss implications for future commercialization
· Identify the leading cities
· Point to the emerging ICT opportunities
Industry Analyst Lehlohonolo Mokenela and Ambar Sur, Founder and CEO at Terra
Mobile money is paving the way for greater financial inclusion throughout Africa and transforming the way consumers transact with one other. The mobile money industry has been shaped by a robust ecosystem of network operators, technology partners and merchants. Recent innovations are leading the trend toward more transactional services, moving beyond basic peer-to-peer transfers.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn about the growth of mobile money
- Understand the innovation driving service uptake
- Hear from one of the leading mobile money technology partners
Hybrid IT is fast becoming the new normal across organizations in Asia-Pacific. With the increasing utilization of data centers and cloud services across the Asia Pacific region, companies have gradually updated or upgraded their existing IT systems, giving rise to the Hybrid IT environment. Besides helping enterprises to drive digital disruption, the latest Hybrid IT environment is also enhancing the customer experience and encouraging business model innovation. As a result, there is greater acceleration in the adoption of a multi-vendor multi-cloud environment or Hybrid IT.Together with the Cloud, Hybrid IT is enabling the accelerated adoption of new technologies such as Big Data, the Internet of Things and Connected Industries.
Mayank Kapoor, Industry Principal, ICT - Data Center and Cloud Computing, Frost & Sullivan, Asia Pacific discusses these and key insights on how these new technologies are driving industry transformation not just across the ICT industry but also the Manufacturing, Automotive and Healthcare industries.
Robert Arnold, Frost & Sullivan; Mark Dumas, Acano; Jim Moss, Plasticity; Andrew Dixon, Igloo Software
New business collaboration tools provide users with access to a range of rich functionality from a single interface. These tools complement and displace existing collaboration apps. Despite strong value propositions, the many choices with similar functionality may cause uncertainty and hesitation among buyers.
A panel of industry experts will discuss the dos and don'ts that organizations should consider when investigating or deploying these solutions.
Frost & Sullivan's Digital Transformation webcasts provides global industry analysis, market forecasts, competitive analysis, and insights into emerging technologies that are designed to help your company address current trends and challenges.
Our global teams of industry experts, consultants, and market analysts continuously monitor big data, cloud computing, communication services, conferencing & collaboration, digital identification, digital media, mobile & wireless, space & communications, IT applications & services, network security, customer contact, and unified communications markets.