The first six months of the year have seen a startling rise in equity markets in spite of the lack of any real improvement in the wider economic environment. But the gains have been focused on certain sectors and geographic regions, while areas such as commodities have significantly lagged. In this panel we ask the following questions of the markets:
• Is there still value in equity markets and if so, where?
• What will be the key pinch points for the markets in the second half?
• Which trusts are best equipped to generate strong returns in that environment?
Moderator: Szymon Idzikowski, Morningstar will be joined by:
- Peter Walls, Unicorn Asset Management
- Phil Doel, F&C Investments
- Bruce Stout, Aberdeen Asset Management