Panelists: Nathan Rowe, Evident ID; Jeremy Grant, the Better Identity Coalition; Jon Lehtinen, Thompson Reuters.
Consumer demand is driving the corporate IT environment. Business demands for IT are changing rapidly — so too are the demands on IAM — resulting in the requirement to adopt emerging technologies (e.g., mobile and cloud computing, data loss prevention, and social media) earlier and more quickly. Scalability is critical for any business that wants to catalyze short- and long-term success. A flexible workflow for identity verification can help organizations of all sizes with limited time, resources, and funding to focus their efforts on initiatives that support positive growth. While your business might be conducting background checks today, it could have different verification needs in the future to ease onboarding friction, prevent data breaches, and demonstrate regulatory compliance.
It’s important to begin laying the groundwork now for a more sophisticated and intricate verification program so you can be proactive, not reactive, but what does a scalability strategy look like? In this CPE accredited panel webinar our experts will address how to create identity and credential verification workflows that can scale with your organization as it grows, including how to:
- Gain a better understanding of the digital identity landscape,
- Ensure accuracy of both data sources and verification records,
- Centralize verification of multiple data sources into a unified platform,
- Evaluate new developments like biometrics, AI, and blockchain, and how they can impact identity and data management,
- Save money in the long-term by laying the groundwork for adaptable online verification workflows,
- Adapt and respond to new regulations.