Annmarie Rombalski, LogicGate; Haywood Marsh, Navex Global; David Hawkins, BitSight; and Patricia McParland, MetricStream
Organizations today are tasked with meeting the challenges of the current business climate, one of which is managing GRC processes which are often siloed. GRC has a wide reach and impacts many departments across an organization, but when it is done right, benefits accrue. Organizations that integrate GRC processes and technology across departments can ensure the right people get the right information at the right times; that the right objectives are established; and that the right actions and controls are put in place to address uncertainty and act with integrity.
On this panel discussion webinar we will address how to align GRC Processes with your business goals, including how to:
- Enhance your risk posture and reduce costs
- Implement consistent operational processes, including remediation and security gap assessments
- Assesses and manages risks and controls across the enterprise via consistent, accessible analytics
- Track and monitor strategic performance via a comprehensive view of risk and compliance goals, challenges, and progress
- Make GRC-informed decisions related to enterprise development, procurement, and investments