Jeffrey Wheatman, Black Kite; Joe Toley, Prevalent; Sandeep Bhide, ProcessUnity; and Scott Bridgen, OneTrust.
The COVID-19 pandemic and increased geopolitical uncertainty has placed new priorities and responsibilities on the shoulders of risk and compliance professionals. Executives have realized that stronger ERM programs are required to remain competitive in this new era. Risk leaders, in turn, are looking beyond the urgent ERM measures required to handle the pandemic to how an effective enterprise risk management program can be a competitive differentiator for their companies.
Join us our panel of experts as they identify the top regulatory and compliance trends impacting risk management, and learn how to:
- Implement an enterprise risk management framework
- Integrate risk management with digital transformation
- Develop a more comprehensive risk technology stack and broker C-level ERM buy-in
- Connect the dots between enterprise risk and environmental, social and governance (ESG) agendas
- Plan and demonstrate agility in your risk management program