Antin Infrastructure Partners, Digital Colony Credit, EdgeConneX, Everstream, MIRA, Phoenix Tower International, Macquarie
5 November at 2pm ET / 11am PT / 8pm CET
How is the Digital Infrastructure space today preparing for a Post Covid environment? And how are investors evaluating opportunities in the sector?
This Webinar will explore the challenges and opportunities that companies, operators and investors are seeing in the Digital Infrastructure space. In an increasingly competitive environment, the entire ecosystem needs to function properly in order for businesses, consumers and other end users to have reliable internet service and connectivity. This includes data center owners and operators, hyperscalers, Content Delivery Networks, Fiber Operators, Community Broadband Providers, Wireless Carriers and others that are making 5G and Edge Computing possible.
What will you learn from this webinar?
• Given the rapid consolidation and the increasing multiples in the sector, where do investors see opportunities for growth and returns?
• How are the various infrastructure providers and wireless carrires working together to bring 5G to the masses in a cost-effective manner. And which 5G applications are likely to become most prevalent in the near future?
• How are all the ecosystems working together to support the increased demand?
Sean Yajnik, Mergers & Acquisitions, Societe Generale
Richard Knowlton, Managing Director - Technology, Media and Telecom Finance, Societe Generale
1. Ryan Thom, Investment Director, Antin Infrastructure Partners
2. Chris Moon, Managing Director, Digital Colony Credit
3. Joe Harar, Chief Financial Officer, EdgeConneX
4. Brett Lindsey, President and Chief Executive Officer, Everstream
5. Dagan T. Kasavana, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Phoenix Tower International
6. Valtin Gallani, Director, Societe Generale
7. Anton Moldan, Managing Director, Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets