Bloomberg NEF, BlackRock, ING, Aligned Energy, Equinix
Time: 2pm ET / 11am PT / 8pm CET
This panel discussion will highlight the growing focus of sustainability for datacentre operators, as well as the role of sustainable finance in driving ESG priorities.
What will you learn from this webinar:
1) Sustainability has become a central pillar of datacentre operators corporate strategies, value offering and competitive positioning.
2) The rapid evolution of sustainable finance has created opportunities for datacentre operators to connect their long-term sustainability goals with their financing strategies. Sustainable finance creates numerous benefits for issuers, in part due to surging investor demand for ESG-oriented investments.
3) There is a goldrush of datacentre operators driving ‘firsts’ in sustainable finance for the sector. ING has worked with numerous datacentre clients to help facilitate these ground breaking new financial structures.
1. Moderator: Danya Liu –Industry Digitalization, Bloomberg NEF
2. Laura Segafredo, Director, Responsible Investing Group, Global Fixed Income, BlackRock
3. Daniel Shurey, Vice President, Sustainable Finance, ING
4. Anubhav Raj, Chief Financial Officer, Aligned Energy
5. Katrina Rymill, VP of Investor Relations & Sustainability, Equinix