DDoS attacks: Insights and best practices with Orange and NETSCOUT
Orange in partnership with Capacity Media
About this talk
Distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks have intensified in volume and sophistication amid the digital shift brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Over 10 million DDoS attacks have thrived in an environment when organisations have struggled to fully support their remote workforce and businesses have relied so heavily on online service to survive. It has become a significant cybersecurity threat and nuisance today as cyber-criminals have sought to exploit the growth of internet use and working from home.
As the pandemic continues to present challenges to businesses and societies around the world, it is imperative that we protect the critical infrastructure that is keeping the world connected and enabling the digital world.
Orange and Netscout have partnered to bring you this webinar to provide you with insights and best practices in the fight against cyber criminality and DDoS attacks.
During this webinar, experts will explain:
‣ What DDoS attacks are and how they have evolved over the last few years;
‣ What the impacts of DDoS attacks are for operators and their customers; and
‣ How Orange’s DDoS Protection, anti-fraud and cybersecurity solutions mitigate threats.
‣ Anne Couturier, DDoS Protection and Cyber Security Product Manager, Orange International Carriers
‣ Jason McGee-Abe, Commercial Editor & Publisher, Capacity Media (Moderator)
‣ Anthony Murphy, Network Support, IT and Platform, Services Engineer, Orange International Networks Infrastructures & Services (OINIS)
‣ Reda Nedjar, Consulting Engineer, Netscout