Kamel Al Tawil and Martin Atkinson, Equinix. Eng. Thamer Alfadda and Mohammed Alserier, Mobily.
Peering Ecosystems in the MENA region – Spotlight on the Jeddah Hub and the Equinix Internet Exchange™ in partnership with Mobily.
Capacity and Equinix, in partnership with Mobily will host a webinar on June 15 at 10am BST / 1pm GST to focus on Peering ecosystems, with a spotlight on the Jeddah hub in the MENA region.
Join our panel of experts including Kamel Al Tawil, Managing Director MENA and Martin Atkinson, Senior Manager of Peering and Interconnection EMEA, Equinix. Thamer Alfadda, Senior Vice President Wholesale and Mohammed Alserier, Director Wholesales Marketing and Business Development, Mobily.
In this webinar the panel will share details about the recent Equinix and Mobily partnership, and the availability of Equinix Internet Exchange™ in the Mobily JED1 data centre, a carrier neutral facility. Enabling networks including Operators, ISPs, Content Providers and Enterprises to exchange Internet traffic easily and effectively to and from the Middle East region to the rest of the world.
In this webinar the panel will discuss:
• Peering- Jeddah Hub and the Equinix Internet Exchange™
• Connect and establish peering arrangements with of networks, cloud & IT service providers and enterprises
• Aggregate traffic to multiple peers on one physical port
• Handle multiple peers while moving high-traffic peers to private interconnections
• Reduce network hops and congestion for end users.