Join Jon Miller and Andrew Spoeth, two of the authors of the Definitive Guide to Lead Scoring, as they walk through the highlights of the new Definitive Guide and share the top things to consider when improving lead scoring at your company.
This presentation will show you:
* How to know when a lead is most likely to be sales ready
* What is the difference between implicit, explicit, behavior and demographic scoring rules, and why it’s important to consider these
* How to build an internal check-up process for continuous improvement
* What questions to ask your team before getting started with lead scoring
* What are so to tie lead scoring to your social media efforts
* How to improve marketing’s credibility with sales through better lead qualification