Join Metal Bulletin Research's team as they discuss the aluminium market, providing valuable insight into recent industry developments and the outlook for the market.
The webinar will cover a range of topics, including:
• Prices stall, but what is ahead?
• Ex-Chinese production shows limited growth
• Impact of Chinese restarts is not as pronounced as had been feared
• Buyers remain cautious
• How do premiums fit into the picture?
Join us and get the chance to submit your questions, either before by email to email@example.com or during the Q&A session.
Metal Bulletin Research is the leading independent provider of market analysis and forecasts for the global metals industry, including short and long term forecasts for all aspects of the aluminium market.
James Ley, Kim Leppold, Roman Filimonov (Metal Bulletin Research)
In this brand new webinar, Metal Bulletin Research will be examining the current conditions in the global industrial and structural tube and pipe markets, paying particular attention to the cost drivers for seamless vs. welded tube and pipe.
There has been a notable de-coupling of the welded and seamless markets in terms of price movements. Through our analysis, we will give our forecast of price movements through the fourth quarter of 2016 and whether this separation of welded and seamless fortunes will continue.
As the only independent information provider following many of these niche markets, the Metal Bulletin Research team have unique insight in this sector.
Join them as they analyze:
• The difference in the ability of welded producers to raise prices in response to rising costs more than seamless producers
• The effect of Chinese HRC price increases on the welded tube producers who buy it
• How tube export prices are now supporting prices in the domestic markets
• How long will the price run-up last?
• When will seamless mills catch up to rising scrap costs?
There will be time for Q&A - you may submit questions to our experts during the webinar or before by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to sharing this market insight with you!
Following a turbulent time for OCTG and recent developments for Linepipe (including 3 million tonnes of orders in March), are we about to see a market turnaround?
Join the Metal Bulletin Research Tube & Pipe team as they discuss:
- How have the OCTG and Linepipe markets developed in the past year?
- Which trends can be seen globally and which are regional?
- What is the outlook for OCTG and Linepipe?
The cost implications of environmental legal framework remain increasingly acute for global steelmakers in the light of tightening regulations. EU steel industry was the first to face additional legally imposed costs.
In 2016, EU carbon market is forecasted to turn into deficit for first time because of reduction in the number of free allocations. Coupled with sliding steel prices amid exuberant cheaper steel supply from China, it is expected to result in EU steel makers potentially struggling to absorb the new costs in the light of thinning margins.
In this webcast Roman Kucinskij, consultant with Metal Bulletin Consultancy will address:
•The development of CO2 emissions and carbon intensity for steel making sector
• What is the estimated cost impact of the environmental regulations for EU steel sector?
• Which are the most environmentally savvy steelmakers in the EU?
The presentation begins with a global analysis and outlook for the steel long products market, focusing on recent developments in the Chinese construction sector and the implications for long products. We then turn to MBR’s outlook for crude steel production, and the recent trends in the manganese industry and our outlook for the manganese sector, before highlighting our expectations for stainless steel production and analysing recent developments in the chrome industry and our outlook for 2016.
Join MBR’s Tube & Pipe team on Tuesday 13th October as they discuss the small-diameter linepipe market in this exclusive, free webinar.
Taking a look at the global market for small-diameter linepipe, including ERW, seamless, clad and lined pipe, James Ley, Roman Filimonov and Kim Leppold will discuss:
•Small-diameter linepipe's share of both the global tube and pipe and global energy pipe markets
•Global historical trends
•The evolution of clad and lined pipe markets
•The outlook for the industry
Following recent analysis, the team will share their unique insight into this important market.
•How is it affected by volatile demand conditions, especially recent oil prices?
•What is the impact of increasing sour gas and shale drilling?
•Where do opportunities lie?
This webinar will be 25 minutes with extra time for Q&A.
Feel free to submit any questions in advance, simply email email@example.com and use the reference “T&P Webinar”.
The big story on everyone’s lips is the fall in aluminium extrusion premiums.
But what is the market outlook beyond the short-term? And how best should you read the market in the medium-to-long term that will have important ramifications to your business?
Metal Bulletin Research is a leading specialist in understanding, tracking and forecasting the global aluminium extrusions market, led by an expert team of consultants and analysts located around the world.
As part of this unique webinar, Metal Bulletin Research will also be discussing other key points in the aluminium extrusions market, including:
• Global billet availability trends
• Analysis of how extrusions consumption in various industries, including ABC, transport and industrial will trend over the foreseeable future
• How key producing companies are expected to perform in the current and future market and pricing environment
MBR will review recent developments in stainless flat-rolled pricing and how supply/demand fundamentals have shaped the course before going on to point out how base prices and transaction (effective) prices overall are forecast to move in the short-medium term ending in 2016
As MBR launches its new 5-year outlook for the global large-diameter linepipe market, the Tube & Pipe team will present some of their findings in this free live webinar.
Providing a global outlook with specific focus on North America, the CIS, Europe and the Middle East MBR’s Kim Leppold, Roman Filimonov and James Ley will share their views on how this market is performing during the challenging global market conditions of volatile oil prices coupled with increased political tensions in several regions.
Join the team as they discuss:
• How has the global large-diameter market recovered from the low demand point seen in 2013?
• How do volatile oil prices impact on large-diameter linepipe demand?
• What trends are we seeing in the market in 2015? Is HSAW continuing to take market share from LSAW?
Analysing prices, capacity and demand in China, Yang will discuss:
• How is the market looking in China?
• What is the outlook by province?
• After the Indonesian import ban, where will China import its much-needed bauxite from?
• What are the issues with each of these potential suppliers?
Following on from his successful presentation in Miami at the Bauxite & Alumina conference, Yang Cao presents his review for this important market and provides you with an outlook for the coming year.
Yang is a Senior Analyst at Metal Bulletin Research and editor of the Aluminium Weekly Market Tracker.
MBR will examine what has caused prices of various flat-rolled prices to fall, why margins at steelmakers have generally risen anyway, and what are the supply/demand fundamentals to watch out for over the year ahead. We will provide our view on China’s export market share and its impact on steel prices.
Dr James Ley, MBR’s leading tube and pipe consultant, will be discussing this year’s outlook for European tube and pipe markets.
He will be covering:
- Historical supply/demand analysis of the EU HSS, mechanical and drawn markets (seamless and welded)
- Overcapacity – how is the European industry responding to this, if at all?
- The currency fluctuations and the resulting consequences on imports into the EU for all industrial tube markets in 2015
- How does MBR expect prices of these tubular products to develop in the next half year?
A review of aluminium premium development since 2012 – why
there has been such a significant increase in the premium, what are the
key factors that are driving premium, and where the premium will go in
As MBR publishes its annual 5-year outlook for the Global OCTG industry, the group’s tube and pipe team will present their thoughts on how they see the market developing in the next few years. This will include our assessment of the outlook for key demand markets such as the USA, Russian and Central Asia and the Middle Eastern markets. The team will also examine key supply issues that the industry is facing, along with the development of both offshore and unconventional shale drilling worldwide.
For metal and steel producers, consumers, investors and traders
Metal Bulletin Research provides timely, informative and highly valuable webcasts by leading industry experts on the latest trends and best practices in the steel and metal markets.
To listen to a webcast you must first register with the service. This is very easy to do and takes just one minute of your time. Once registered* you will be able to actively participate in live webinars and comment and review current open webcasts.
You will have access to a full series of webcasts ranging from price risk management, industry leader interviews, pricing updates, industry briefings and metal outlook overviews. Register your area of interest to make sure you are invited to participate in all relevant webinars.
*Please note that some webinars will only be available to Metal Bulletin Research subscribers.