IFLR, UBS Securities and Morrison & Foerster
The recent US regulatory reforms contain a number of provisions which are so broadly worded they may have extraterritorial application. There are also provisions intended to affect foreign institutions doing business in the US. This IFLR web seminar discusses those provisions and guides banks and other licensed institutions through the practical realities of the legislation.
· Nicholas Pettifer, IFLR Americas editor, IFLR
· Adriaan Van Der Knaap, UBS Securities
· Anthony Ragozino, UBS Securities
· Anna Pinedo, Morrison & Foerster LLP
· Barbara Mendelson, Morrison & Foerster LLP