IFLR, Morrison & Foerster, Cowen and Company
Please join us for a seminar to discuss rights offerings. At a time when many issuers need to raise capital and traditional funding sources may be more difficult to access, US issuers and bankers may want to consider rights offerings.
Our panel will discuss:
• The benefits of rights offerings,
• Structuring a rights offering,
• Considerations for issuers,
• Considerations for bankers,
• The process for conducting a rights offering, and
• Securities exchange regulations and other requirements.
Simon Crompton, editor, IFLR
Anna Pinedo, partner, Morrison & Foerster
Grant Miller, managing director, Cowen and Company