Jerry Marlatt, Morrison & Foerster
A panel from the IFLR European Capital Markets Forum on April 9 at the Waldorf in London.
• Prime Collateralised Securities initiative - lessons from first issuances
• Opportunities to revive the CMBS market?
• Dodd-Frank and its impact on commodity pools
• Solvency II interpretation
• Increase in fixed rate deals and deals structured without need for swap counterparty
• Developments: covered bonds and project bonds
Jerry Marlatt, senior counsel, Morrison & Foerster (chair)
Brad Duncan, director and deputy general counsel, Citigroup
Steven Gandy, managing director and head of securitisation, Santander Global Banking & Markets
For more information and coverage of the event, please visit www.iflr.com/ecm2013