Keith Batterham, DevSecOps Evangelist | Moshe Lerner, Checkmarx | Paul Farrington, Veracode | Yotam Gutman
With today's enterprises leveraging around 1000 applications and multiple clouds, application security is becoming a key area of focus. Application security testing is being integrated into the DevOps process early on, while automation, speed and coverage and becoming critical to the success of DevSecOps programs.
Join this interactive panel of industry experts to learn more about:
- Why application security is critical
- Key principles for building application security into DevOps
- Best practices for leveraging automation
- Speed vs Security: Where do you draw the line?
- Recommendations for improving security in 2019
Paul Farrington, EMEA CTO, Veracode
Keith Batterham, CTO - CISO - DevSecOps Evangelist
Moshe Lerner, SVP Product Strategy & Corporate Development, Checkmarx
Moderated by Yotam Gutman, Founder & Community Manager, Cybersecurity Marketing Community