Transform Your Data Centre with Hitachi Data Systems VSP & HCS7
Lynn Collier & Rob Whalley
About this talk
Hitachi Data Systems has seen significant take-up of its Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) and Hitachi Command Suite 7.0 (HCS) since the launch in September 2010.
The 3D scaling and automated dynamic tiering are assisting customers to meet increasing workload requirements in both open and mainframe environments.
Attend this live webcast and learn how to:
1) Deliver twice the performance as verified by the Storage Performance Council
2) Achieve up to 40% better power efficiency
3) Store 40% more data per square foot and reclaim data centre space
4) Simplify storage management and provide business intelligence
5) Automate data placement to lower storage costs using the new Hitachi Dynamic Tiering Facility