Practical Approaches to Move Artificial Intelligence from a Black Box
Tim Crawford, Rashed Haw, Nitin Agrawal
About this talk
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the hottest topics today with the ability to provide significant business value and technical capabilities. Yet many still see AI and machine learning models as a black box that is not well understood. While this seems contrary to supporting strategic initiatives, AI indeed brings significant value that delves a bit further.
Organizations want models and algorithms to be interpretable and transparent across business processes. However, the path to strategic success is not always a straight one. Nor is it clear on how best to approach such a confusing yet innovative solution.
This webinar sheds a new light to expose how enterprises are successfully leveraging AI for strategic advantage. We dig into several of the decision points and the paths that those are taking.
Please join Publicis.Sapient on April 26th as we discuss the AI black box predicament and examples of the different approaches companies are taking to address transparency concerns.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- What are some of the drivers behind AI’s ‘black box’ perception?
- What are ways that enterprises can deal with this ‘black box’?
- Are there alternative, non-machine learning approaches that companies may consider?
- What are key ways that AI is commonly used? (replace/ augment human)
- When should enterprises think about the platform versus best-of-breed approaches?
- What is RPA and how is RPA starting to show up in enterprises?
- What are some of the prerequisites to truly leveraging RPA & AI in meaningful ways?
- What are some ways enterprise are leveraging AI in strategic ways?