Stefan Tornquist (Econsultancy), Tracy Hansen (Tealium)
*Includes key highlights and exclusive data from 2014 Econsultancy research*
For too long, the promise of data has outpaced the reality for marketers. This is especially true when it comes to achieving the long-held goal of driving more personalised cross-channel customer engagements. That is beginning to change, however, thanks to the advent of new technologies that enable marketers to easily unify their applications and data.
Join digital marketing experts Stefan Tornquist, of Econsultancy, and Tracy Hansen, of Tealium, as they discuss the results of a first-of-its-kind survey that examines the unique challenges and opportunities organisations face in their quest to obtain a single customer view and transcend to the next level of marketing success. The webinar will feature key highlights and exclusive data from the Econsultancy report, entitled “The Path to Marketing Unification,” as well as an overview of how major brands worldwide are using tag management to solve this critical challenge.
In this webinar, you will learn:
· Why 72% of marketers report problems with data fragmentation
· Why only 14% of organisations are able to get a holistic customer view
· Why those who achieve even limited integration see superior results
· How achieve real-time, cross-channel results without spending a fortune
· How a unified marketing strategy can finally unlock your marketing potential.
Sign up now for this informative session, which will feature exclusive trends and insights not contained in the full report.