Wouter Belmans and Uwe Lambrette, Directors of Internet Business Solutions, Cisco
As cloud computing matures and hype becomes reality, on-demand services are changing the ICT landscape in all its facets. From application and presentation layers down to infrastructure and facility layers, cloud disrupts the status quo.
In this session you will learn:
- SaaS trends and impact on ISVs
- PaaS as a core and growing element of the cloud
- Battle of Web Grade vs. Enterprise Grade Infrastructure Services
- Facility and Infrastructure Trends: Often Forgotten Fundamentals
- Commercial Activities: Channels Are Disrupted by Cloud Brokers
- Professional Services: Shift Focus to Activities that add More Business Value
Cisco IBSG takes a unique approach to this industry shift: we visualize the cloud value chain and its complexity, expose the main battlefields and discuss our expectations based on hard facts. More importantly, we discuss the impact on cloud go-to-market strategies for network service providers.