Jeff Barto, Value Strategist, DigiCert
Don't let the sequence of 2019 holidays keep you from staying up to speed on news and insights regarding the trends and threats in digital certificates (including TLS, SSL and code signing), plus PKI, IoT, encryption, identity and trust.
This briefing will cover both October and November-to-date.
In this month’s briefing, we’ll cover:
- Short-term certs & delegated credentials
- Reductor malware decrypts HTTPS traffic
- Unmixing mixed content messages
- TLS an essential for new online stores
- Facial recognition lawsuit & deepfake ban
- Lost data, lost money, lost customers
- “Qumageddon” survival follows Quantum supremacy
- Most-secure & future private browsers
- IoT & DNS standards
- DoH vs DoT
- Breaking PDF encryption
- Phishing tactics
- Privacy, roaming charges & hacking aloft: airliners, eagles, fighter jets & satellites
- SSL cert errors in IoT
- Password checkers
- Cyber incident response teams
- digital certificates, including TLS/SSL, code signing and PKI,
- trust trends in ACME, blockchain, quantum cryptography, the IoT and more
- financial impacts of (and to) your security investment.
We'll also reward you with some fun and positivity.
Benefit from elevated awareness of current trends, real-world context for your security choices, and refreshed credibility & expertise in website security.
#cybersecurity #security #TLS