Is Your Website the Soft Underbelly of Your Organisation?
Whilst not every organisation may be a target of an APT or targeted attack, it’s important that all companies large or small understand these attacks as a way to help build stronger defences against the constantly changing threat landscape.
· Symantec blocked a total of over 5.5 billion malware attacks in 2011, an 81% increase over 2010.
· In 2012 the number of Web based attacks increased by 1/3 with approximately 247,350 Web-based attacks were blocked each day.
· 5291 New Vulnerabilities were discovered in 2012
· Spam accounts for 69% of all email and one in 414 emails are from phishers
All security and IT professional need to understand the new reality classic textbook protections may well not be enough. Join Symantec Website Security solutions to understand how you can protect your websites from vulnerabilities and malware and how SSL can prevent your company and your customers.
RecordedMar 11 201444 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
In your eco-systems with apps across numerous platforms, and where you possibly are fielding millions of IoT devices, preventing mistrust, and avoiding damaging malware targeting your customers is priority one. We will talk about challenges of remediation when things go wrong, and suggest some solutions to the complexities of managing code-signing and keys at scale.
Leon Brown - Product Marketing, Symantec Website Security & Avishay Zawoznik - Security Researcher, Imperva Incapsula
After a brief introduction to the world of SEO, we will dive into the different types of web application attacks and manipulations that are made to either degrade your competitor’s ranking or raise your own.
Abhinav Sharma and Dave Roche, Product Managers for Symantec Secure App Service
With the explosion of connected objects and mobile devices, publishing or sharing software - even internally - has become a real challenge for companies with a coding activity. In this webinar, we will explore the code signing threat landscape and share our best practice and solutions to all your code signing needs. You will learn about:
- the value of code signing today and the new code signing use cases in the world of IoT
- the risks associated with traditional code signing: key management, auditing and reporting, multitude of signing platforms and files, compliance, embedding in the development process, etc.
- the security and development costs to take into account
- how to transition from a traditional to a next generation code signing activity thanks to Cloud based signing
Akhil Verma, Product Marketing Manager at Symantec and Andy Shoemaker, Founder and CEO of NimbusDDOS
Over the last few months we have seen DDoS attacks become more ferocious and attackers more sophisticated. As DDoS threats continue to evolve, your traditional mitigation solution may not be enough to protect you.
Watch as we follow a fictitious attacker analysing a target, exploring and finding weaknesses. Experience how the attacker launches a DDoS attack with devastating effects. Learn about the advantages and limitations of various mitigation technologies, and be given a DDoS preparedness roadmap to help you navigate the DDoS landscape.
Ben Herzberg, Head of Security Response at Imperva Incapsula and Akhil Verma, Product Marketing Website Security at Symantec
The latest DDoS Threat Report from Imperva Incapsula shows that DDoS attacks continue to grow in size with a significant increase in network layer attacks. With the scale and reach of DDoS threats increasing, enterprises need to be vigilant to protect their assets and customer data. Join our webinar to learn how you can protect your enterprise from global cybersecurity threats.
At the webinar you’ll learn:
• Insights into global DDoS attack patterns
• Best cyber security practices
• How to harden your current security practices
• How to build a scalable cyber security strategy
Everything you need to know about website security and online threats
Symantec Website Security Solutions take SSL protection and trust to a whole new level. Secure your website, increase customers' confidence, and reach the full online potential of your business. You can learn about the threat landscape and Symantec product updates by subscribing to this channel.
Is Your Website the Soft Underbelly of Your Organisation?Andrew Horbury, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Symantec Website Security Solutions[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]43 mins