Willem Vinke, Portfolio Manager, EI Sturdza Strategic Europe Value Fund
"European equity investors should not rely on Mario Draghi’s promised economic recovery" - Willem Vinke, portfolio manager
· Who will benefit from QE, falling yields and a weaker euro?
· QE is proving to be a tailwind for European equities - the market may re-rate EU stocks to new highs in 2015
· With an eye on valuations, sustainable business models are paramount
In this context, Willem will describe how his approach to fundamental research, quality and cash flow, process for valuations and compounding help investors navigate a choppy course for European equities.
Willem Vinke and the EI Sturdza Strategic Europe Value Fund – focusing on quality and valuations
· 95.4% since launch in October 2010
· High quality, cash-generating stock picking approach
· Morningstar OBSR Bronze Rating and 5-Star Rating