Virtual Agility: Leveraging Rally for New Ways of Working
Aaron Rusty Lloyd
About this talk
A 100% virtual world can seem chaotic at first. But being suddenly remote doesn’t mean that agile methods need to go to the wayside. With the right tools in place, you can enable your organization to adapt to rapid change and empower your employees to work in a distributed agile environment.
View this webcast for an overview of how your organization can achieve Virtual Agility by leveraging Rally to:
- Align Business and IT to acknowledge the change
- Collaborate and provide virtual support
- Work as a team to leave no one behind
- Achieve business outcomes and be purposeful
- Adapt to rapid change and be agile
This webcast will benefit anyone currently using or considering Rally as their agile lifecycle management tool, as well as those working in a distributed or remote agile setting.