With the increasingly consumerized workplace, enterprise decision makers are only growing more challenged with how to cost effectively and securely manage devices and access in the workplace. The productivity gains and strategic opportunities are real. Join us for a discussion about how managed mobility helps enterprises to succeed, and how needs vary by SMB versus large enterprise.
RecordedJul 13 201127 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Anna Russell, Head of Data Security Consulting, Micro Focus and Reiner Kappenberger, Global Product Management, Micro Focus
Big Data is an exciting concept and emerging set of technologies that hold seemingly unlimited promise to enable organisational transformation, gain new analytic insights and operational efficiencies. It is a unique architecture that enables low-cost, high-speed, parallel processing of huge data sets of structured and unstructured data. When used in an enterprise environment, however, the importance of data security becomes paramount. Organizations must protect sensitive customer, partner and internal information from an increasing array of advanced threats and risks, and must adhere to a complex set of privacy laws and compliance requirements.
These challenges often prevent organisations from maximising the value of their data. That’s why we’re running a new webinar series designed to offer telecoms a wealth of best practice advice to
•Unlock the power of big data
•Monitise data held
•Securely migrate into hybrid environment
Voltage experts Anna Russell and Reiner Kappenberger will be on hand to guide you through how Micro Focus has helped the world’s leading Telcos, using real world, big business scenarios and to help you gain an advantage.
Join us for this 40-minute webinar to find out what the transition to AIOps (Gartner) is all about and why and where machine learning and automation needs to play a part in complex multi-vendor Enterprises.
Enterprise AIOps and Automation
• The story so far – why the IT industry is transitioning from Waterfall to Agile in IT Operations?
• Operations Automation – the need for operations automation and what we really mean by it.
• Recommendations – what “real” operations automation's look likes via some example practices being adopted by complex multi-vendor organisations.
• Demonstration of the Micro Focus solution.
Robert MacDonald, Director of Solutions Marketing, Micro Focus
What are the real truths?
It is an exciting—and challenging—time in the identity management space. Digital disruptors like IoT, the Cloud, Hybrid, Blockchain, Shadow IT, DevOps, and more suggest a big change in identity management. What does that change look like?
Tune in as we explore alternate truths including:
- Received wisdom: applying what we know to future technologies
- To start over, or evolve?
- New drivers: identity management game changers
- Are current identity management practices fit for purpose?
- Identity Powered-Security: the enemy of alternate truths
Francesco Colavita, Business Consultant, Micro Focus EMEA and Zoe Smith, ALM Octane Product Marketing Manager, Micro Focus WW
DevOps and Agile practices are setting the pace as numerous organizations struggle to keep up especially with planning, test, quality control and full governance! It's imperative to have an agile strategy allowing fast planning development and quality assurance, solid flow control, minimal maintenance and scalability at program and portfolio level. This webinar will provide an overview of how to implement a strategic test automation framework in a DevOps or Agile environment. During the webinar you will see how you can maintain your actual software for test automation or development and easily integrate it with ALM Octane to accelerate your agile transformation and maintain a full control for the continuous assessment.
• Essential components of a test governance framework
• Best practices to move in the agile lifestyle
• Effective approach to meet Agile for Continuous Integration and Continuous Testing
Why should I watch this? If you are thinking of moving towards Agile or even if you already have some or many Agile projects, you will soon need to extend Agile at Enterprise level. Having this in mind from the very beginning will help you avoid losing time and money. This session will allow you to see how a tool like ALM Octane can assist you in the Agile transformation.
Alexander Hoole, Manager, Software Security Research, Micro Focus Fortify
A single weak point in a line of code can create an open door for attackers. Threats originating from applications are now more pervasive than ever. We believe that the best defense against application vulnerabilities is a good offense.
In this webinar, we will share results from our recent primary research study that reveals:
• The top five application security risks
• Where these risks originate
• How to remediate these risks
• Best practices to protect your business, protect your customers
Eran Bachar, Senior Product Manager and Robert Gutierrez, Solutions Architect, Micro Focus
Today’s world of testing is a marathon! Testing teams are required to test more environments and mobile devices, without damaging the quality of their applications. They are required to test much earlier in the cycle, and to provide constant visibility, enabling development teams to have a short feedback loop in order to run faster and meet the business demand. This creates a big challenge for testing teams to keep up with the rapid pace of change without compromising on quality.
In this webinar, we will introduce you to StormRunner Functional, the very first and only hybrid test execution service to support the Micro Focus testing tools with Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and UFT Pro (LeanFT), as well as the popular and open source Selenium. Learn how it can help you improve your testing and achieve faster execution times.
• Leverage your existing testing assets in a variety of ways: run them remotely to utilize SRF’s on-demand virtual lab or upload them for faster parallel execution and runtime scalability
• Create new testing assets from scratch using SRF’s online recording service for both web and mobile. This allows you to go “full-SaaS”, from test design to test execution and lab
• Design and execute your exploratory sessions on all your apps: native, hybrid, and web apps
• Identify and investigate the changes in your apps with SRF’s advanced root-cause analysis, and submit defects to your defect management tools
David Kemp, EMEA Specialist Business Consultant, Micro Focus
GDPR and Beyond: The real Security and Data Life Cycle Management challenges posed and opportunities identified
This webinar covers key topics including:
-GDPR and why it matters
-Best practises framework for data privacy regulations – GDPR and others
-How to get Senior Management “on board”
-How to get started with GDPR infrastructure
-View of befits beyond GDPR
Mark Bower, Global Director, Product Management – Data Security
This webinar will cover a number of key topics including:
- GDPR – a brief refresher, the citizen perspective and scope
- Learning from past compliance journeys in similar regulations
- GDPR and considerations for data security
- Mapping SecureData to GDPR
- Sample use cases – mobility, big data, cloud and enterprise
- Where do I start?
Question and answers
Michael McGrath, Director Product Management, Micro Focus and Robert Tallman, Chief Technologist, Archiving and Governance
It’s obvious. Social media’s growth and popularity have exposed companies to new financial and legal risks like never before. Organizations face new security threats and challenges for monitoring user-generated content. How prepared is your company to identify, investigate and take action on these risks?
Join experts as they cover the issues social media presents for businesses, and strategy and action steps for response. Learn how social media governance can reduce risks and protect your brand by archiving social media content and other electronic communications—compliantly with added security.
Gain insight on:
• The impact of social media on information security
• Social media governance tactics to audit and monitor your social network and asset
• How to leverage social media opportunities, safely and in compliance
Mary Karnes Writz, Head of Applied Innovation, Micro Focus Security Professional Services
From solving data ingestion challenges to detecting bank heists, learn best practices from Micro Focus’s years of building hunt teams and get a broader view of the ecosystem of breach hunting technology so you can execute your own successful hunt strategy.
With HPE Content Manager, UK government organization Camden Council replaced 22 kilometers of paper records with a fast, secure and accurate solution that puts 6.1 million data items at the fingertips of its employees – anytime and anywhere.
Micro Focus brings together an integrated portfolio of software, services, hardware and partner technologies to create IT management solutions, Information Management solutions, Business Intelligence solutions and Security Intelligence and Risk Management solutions that uniquely empower CIOs to leverage the new realities of a cloud-enabled world, manage business threats and risk, and deliver competitive differentiation.