Dominic Colson, Micro Focus, Harald Burose, and Alan Humphrey, Micro Focus
At its most basic, AIOps simply stands for Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations. And because AI isn't new, and neither is IT Operations, the concept of AIOps is well known. So why all the industry noise?
Mainly, it's because today’s IT world is highly fluid, with businesses seeking digital transformation and agility at an unprecedented pace. To coin a phrase, knowledge is power, and that power now resides with organisations that are equipped to collect, utilize and analyse big data from multiple sources. So, the pressure is on IT Operations to deliver.
Join our AIOps experts Harald Burose and Dominic Colson as they review how AIOps can help you:
• Store, monitor, and analyse data from traditional, virtual, private, public and multi-cloud estates
• Improve the quality of the data collected, for greater visibility and analysis
• Integrate with event correlation and analysis, improving mean time to resolution by 65%
• Accelerate the mean time to deliver new services by 70%
• Significantly improve collaboration between security and operations
• And much more...
But most importantly, join this webinar because AIOps is everywhere. It is improving customer experiences from airlines to agriculture, and helping businesses automate processes, drive efficiencies, and make decisions faster, all while helping to reduce IT budgets.
Dominic Colson, Software Solutions Consultant and Architect, Micro Focus
Harald Burose, Director of Product Management, Micro Focus
Alan Humphrey, IT Operations Account Executive, Micro Focus