Luanne Tierney, Vice President, Global Partner Marketing, Juniper Networks
In 2011, buyers averaged 10.7 information sources before making purchasing decisions (Source: ZMOT, Google). With buyers increasingly self-educating online, brands are placing progressively more value on being one of these sources. Attend this webinar to find out how Luanne Tierney, VP of Global Partner Marketing at Juniper Networks, has realized this value at Cisco and now at Juniper.
- Knowing where your buyers are and how to reach them
- Understanding why content could be the new sales force
- Producing enough relevant content to be heard by and engage buyers
- Measuring the effectiveness of digital content and its distribution
- Giving sales and marketing a competitive edge with real-time customer insight