Mark Coffey, SVP of Strategic Partnerships, GasBuddy
While companies have been ditching traditional marketing methods in their race to capture the online-savvy millennials, no one is on their phone 24/7, and delivering brand messages out in the world is still vital to capturing mindshare.
Those first-gen marketing methods, including outdoor, tv, direct mail, and more, are still valuable and essential to building a stronger bottom line, especially when integrated as a vital part of an overarching marketing campaign, firing on all cylinders. That’s easier than ever, because traditional doesn’t mean old-school and analog anymore, and innovations in marketing technology don’t only apply to your online channels. You can apply your martech capabilities not just for tracking, measurement, and attribution, but to keep tabs on omnichannel competitor strategies, design the most effective campaign copy in every arena, create the most impactful rollouts between all your channels and more.
To find out how to integrate offline marketing channels with your online efforts, how marketing technology can bring those traditional methods into the twenty-first century, and more, don’t miss this VB Live event!
Registration is free.
Attend this webinar and learn:
* How to use martech to digitize offline channels
* How to integrate traditional marketing efforts into their newer tech-driven marketing stack
* The importance of combining online and offline marketing
* How to track offline conversions
* Evan Jones, CMO, Fender
* Mark Coffey, SVP of Strategic Partnerships, GasBuddy
* Myllisa Patterson, Senior Director, Event Cloud Marketing, Cvent
* Shannon Ryan, Head of Marketing, CI&T
* Dilan Yuksel, VentureBeat
Sponsored by Cvent