Tim Samway, Managing Director, Hyperion & Joel Gray, Portfolio Manager, Hyperion
Since the GFC mid and small cap stocks have under-performed their larger cap peers in the Australian equity market. So is now the right time for mid / small caps to out-perform?
During our Hyperion webinar we will discuss:
* Why have mid / small caps under performed large caps in the Australian equity market?
* Some mid / small cap sectors & stocks have out-performed - which ones and why?
* What attributes should investors look for in picking out-performing small / mid cap stocks?
* What is Hyperion looking for in the upcoming companies reporting season?
* What is the long-term outlook for mid / small companies?